Skaha Ford – Sales Professional
Skaha Ford is a locally and family owned business that has operated in Penticton for over 38 years. We are currently looking for 2 Sales Professionals to join our team. We offer a close-knit team/family environment within the dealership while selling one of the most progressive brands in automotive. The Sales Professional is one of the most important positions in the dealership as it is the first point of contact with our guests and the most pivotal role in building relationships with them. We are looking for career minded individuals who are energetic, problem solving people who like to deal with the general public.
- Above average earning potential in a commission-based role
- Full Benefits package including Health & Dental
- Employee vehicle purchasing program
- Initial 2-year extensive training program & continued career learning
- Opportunity to work with professional management team
- Industry leading automotive software
- Philosophy of promoting from within whenever possible
- Fun and exciting company culture (Company sponsored events such as BBQs, Golf Tournaments, Christmas Parties, Drive-In Movie Night etc.)
- Employee pension plan.
- Automotive industry experience is not a requirement
- Integrity, passion, and excellent presentational skills are essential for this role
- Develop ongoing relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company
- Results oriented, driven and a desire to always improve
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Proficiency in computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Motor Vehicle Sales Authority (VSA) Certification is required (can be obtained upon hire)
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Must be coachable
We are proud to represent Ford in the city of Penticton and support many community projects and charities. If you have a passion for sales and people and are willing to apply yourself in a very rewarding industry a career in automotive and at Skaha Ford may just be for you.